Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Fresh Start

Once upon a time, I tried my hand at blogging and life got in the way. I tried again with a very focused and time-limited topic, and then everything got in the way. So, I'm trying again. This time I have a focused topic (running, in case you couldn't tell from the title), but I'm not necessarily going to only blog about running. I'm also a mom, a knitter, a reader, and a novice woodworker.

I'm kicking off the blog today because it's the first day of NaBloPoMo, which is now apparently every month (but I only found that out about 20 minutes ago). I hope that having NaBloPoMo hanging over my head will help me get into the habit of blogging every day.

Also, I just ran my first 10K on Sunday, and it was my favorite race to date. I've found other bloggers' race reports to be quite helpful, and I'd really like to start writing up my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment